Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kick it UP

What can we do to kick it up a notch? Here are some ideas. Please share yours, everybody. Hey, if you're reading, comment! We'd all like to read them.

Fit in one more workout or change what you're doing now - add weight, change machines, change cardio, add sprints or intervals
Drink another glass of water
Eliminate meat on another meal or exchange for fish or chicken
Add yoga, I mean real yoga, with deep breathing and meditation; for that matter, add meditation
Get out your netti pot
Get a new book from the library you've been meaning to read and start reading it
Add herbs to one of your favorite dishes
Get a workout buddy or get some time with an instructor to kick up your workouts
Add a spin class - I'm going to try this Wednesday morning. That means I have to get up 30 minutes sooner that day. I can do it for one day.
Take your dog out for an extra walk.
Teach an extra dance in class.
Get inspired and tell how you did it.


Add some more, please.
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

add an afternoon walk in addition to workout at gym

STOP eating (or drinking) those thinks that you KNOW you shouldnt be eating...for me..it was just some cookies and know I am paying the price

Weigh every day and write it down...gets painful but helps to face the truth

Last night's concert was really good....glad it is over I had lots of responsibility and now I am off to Florida....TOODLES

Sue Saari said...

I hope you have fun! Say hi to the ocean for me!