Monday, November 1, 2010

Candy Ran Out

Fortunately, we ran out of candy last evening, so there wasn't any left over to tempt me. Since I'm out in my trailer, I don't usually come into the building much. So if anybody brought any leftover candy, I didn't see it. Good thing. Now it's November and we had better get tough for those winter months. Ugh.

Election Day tomorrow. I will be glad to see the attack ads come to an end. Those are the only ones we saw around here.

We have to sit in an auditorium all day tomorrow due to the schools being closed. At least I'm missing my toughest day.

Good night,
Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

We have successfully avoided the trick or treaters; not many little kids up here on the hill. Watched football that night downstairs....no Halloween candy here.
I had a long brief talk with myself, and am 110% back on the program....lost a little yesterday....on my way to 2.5 this week.