I've got a scratchy throat today and had it yesterday too. I didn't sleep well because my throat kept me up. I am very tired today, but I walked Essi. She gets so excited right before her walk. She just loves to go. I enjoy walking her. I have several routes I go depending on how far I want to go. She is always ready though.
Last night I made Jambalaya. I used brown rice to make it more healthy. It calls for ambouilles sausage and some ham. You're supposed to put shrimp in too, but I left that out since Bob isn't crazy about shrimp. It has, of course, lots of vegies and herbs. I was delicious! I'm going to get some shrimp and roast them to have with the leftovers. The recipe made a lot, even enough to freeze for another time. Bob liked it and ate two helpings. You can always tell if he likes it when he goes back for seconds. No seconds for me, though! One portion and that is it!
OK, now for the important news. I lost 1.8 lbs and an additional 5 lbs of water. When I got back from Rehoboth I was 5 lbs heavier, but my legs and feet were very swollen. Weird. I lost that 5 lbs and went down my normal 1 lb with a little more! Good for me. I can tell a difference.
Another hot day today, so stay cool,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Today RSG and I took my brother and his wife to Hershey Chocoloate World, and took a small tour through an exhibit of how Hershey Bars are made. Stopped in Campbelltown at a neat restaurant for lunch and then home.
Since I see ken so little, I have decided to skip WW Saturday Morning. Undoubtedly, I gained this week. However, I had given myself permission toeat the Lobster Meal.. so other than congratulating you on losing, I want be able to report to you until next week......Stay Tuned
Yikes! Hershey PA! I love that chocolate. I'm glad I don't live close to have temptation to deal with. Hang in there, Ron, and get back on the horse whenever you can.
Post a Comment