It is so humid that you can work up a sweat inside scrubbing a pan. Yikes! I think we're having a record warm/HUMID summer this year. I sweat and sweat. I don't mind sweating, but it's kind of ridiculous this summer.
I took a slight break from cooking last night. I went over to our county fair to see the horse riding competition. I figured out that the fair has the regular fair activities that I enjoy, but it is the ugliest fair of any I've ever attended. There is a bunch of concrete and asphalt wherever you go, no green, no garden, no plantings. Yikes! I wish somebody would bring in some green. It would be a lot more pleasant to go there. When I got back from the fair, I made a doctored up Kashi pizza with salad. It was pretty good.
Sweatingly yours,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My brother and his wife arrived for a brief visit. Tonight i had steamed clams, clam chowder corn on cob, broiled potatoes and BOILED LIVE LOBSTER...It was a planned dietary detour, and worth it.
Back to reality.
Yum! That sounds delicious. I love all those items, especially the seafood and corn.
Post a Comment