We had a nice meal at Bravo last night. Bob got his steak :) and I had some salmon. Good, if a bit expensive. We enjoyed it and I didn't pig out! I think I'm finally on the road to healthy eating.
I did yoga today and this afternoon got my computer to work on the Lebanon network, one of the pesky summer projects I needed to get done.
Keep cool,
Sue
2 comments:
steel Cut oatmeal for breakfast, Roast Turkey chest, 1/2 baked potato, 1/2 cup of John Copes White sweetcorn, a cup and 1/2 of cold watermelon. That is so far for today...it is 3:29 and I just had a banana...still hungry...have to play a Weddin at 5 then the inevitable pre-weigh in jitters until 7:45 a.m. tomorrow. SIGH sometimes a double cheeseburger washed down with some french fries, a slice of pepperoni Pizza and a chocolate malt are calling me...but....I don't answer.
I hope the weigh-in went well.
Post a Comment