The beach was wonderful. We had fantastic, if very hot weather. I was on the beach every single day, many times from sunrise into evening. Do I love it? Duh! I went on a really neat bike ride from Rehoboth to Lewes on a new bike trail. It was finished in 2007, but we didn't know about it until this year. It goes through pine woods, fields, and marshes and finally joins the canal near Lewes. I really enjoyed that ride, one of the nicest I have ever done of all my bike rides.
And so, now it's home to renew my eating plan. You should have heard Essi's yelps of joy when I came in. What a sweetie! I'm going to follow the 30 day plan on Eatingwell.com. It's basically a Mediteranean diet. Look it up if you want to. I'm going shopping for it this afternoon at Dorothy Lane Market, my favorite fantastic place for local organic food.
Cheers,
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment