Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ina Is the Greatest!

Tonight we're having Ina's "Fast and Fabulous" dinner: Mustard-Roasted Fish, Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli, and Dill Baby Red Potatoes. I love her show and have learned a lot about cooking from her. She has a wonderful manner in front of the camera that makes the viewer feel like a friend joining her in her house for dinner. Her recipes are not diet, but they are French/Italian in feel, but she also adds Greek elements sometimes. I think she is Mediterrean, but you have to watch her butter and cream when recreating the recipes.

I'll let you know how it goes,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

It's about time you wrote....what happened to Saturday? I'll tell you what happened !!! I lost 3.8 pounds this week...total of 48 since January 2009...and became a DOUBLE CENTURION. What the heck is that you may ask? An "Online Trophy" for having completed over 200 miles on stationary bike. 2 more pounds and I am halfway there. it was a good week.

Sue Saari said...

W O W ! ! ! ! This is really great! Congratulations, Ron! We are both very very proud of you! You must feel better too. I know RS must really be proud of you too and the kids.