Friday, July 2, 2010

Down a bit

Well, I went down .5 lb. I guess it's better than going up.

I pack today for my Rehoboth trip to get my ocean fix and be with my family. Bob wants me to leave my computer behind, but then I can't blog. We'll see. I have to go to Detroit and I'm not going to check my bag to save $20 each way. I hate lugging it around, but they force you to it.

I can't wait to be near the ocean for a whole week! I wish Bob, Essi, and Otto were coming too though.

I was weeding and pulling vines yesterday and there it was: poison ivy. Eeeek! I went running inside, stripped off my clothes, threw them into the washer, and jumped into the shower. Hopefully, the juices didn't stay on me long enough to do anything. We used to have a neighbor in Columbus who wasn't allergic to it. I would knock on his door and ask him to pull it out for me every time I spotted some. No such luck here.

I just walked Essi and now to yoga.
Sue

3 comments:

Gardini said...

Based upon your disgusting dive into the trenches of indulgence (PIZZA & MARTINI's)
down .5 is quite good. Congratulations !!!
Keep it going.

Gardini said...

it was a tough week this week in some respects...however no sugar, no flour, and steel cut oats for oatmeal , (NO PEANUT BUTTER) regular 6 days at the gym served me well ...At Weight Watchers thius morning I lost 5 POUNDS.... (also, I might add, no Martinis and no Pizza)

Sue Saari said...

Wow!!! Congratulations, Ron! Nice going!