Wednesday, July 21, 2010

London Broil review

Well, the London Broil was pretty good, except I don't think the meat got tender enough. I'll investigate that. The rest of the meal was very good though.

I'm going to walk Essi today and also do to the county fair. Our fair usually is not so hot, but I have a student riding her horse I want to see. It's very hot, so we'll see how long I make it.

We got a shower yesterday that we actually needed. I also have to clean up my weed piles. When I weed I pile the weeds up and come take it away later.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday. I like the results, but I don't like going there.

Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Speaking of teeth cleaned...last week when I was ready to weigh in at WW....I told the ladies that I had asked my dentist if I could have weekly appointments. he said, "your teeth are fine...why would you want weekly appointments?" I told him that would be more pleasant than weighing in every Saturday. They called me a big baby.
Busy week, my older btother is staying a few days...and Robbie Sue has been on a cleaning rampage. Oh for a trip to sell pianos....

Sue Saari said...

Ha! I used to do that when my mother came to visit. You just want everything clean for the relatives, especially your mother! I can understand her 100% Bob's going to Lexington tomorrow - road trip, road trip.

I am a little bummed because I have a slight sore throat, the first since May. I think it was the teeth cleaning that did it. It reved up those bacteria or whatever.