Sue
Thursday, July 1, 2010
It's All My Neighbor's Fault... Not really
OK, so last night my neighbor hailed me as I was walking around the house. She said, "I've got something for you." She had carried back from Europe with her these two pretty martini glasses for us. Then I said to her that we must break them in with some martinis that I would bring over later. She said that was wonderful. So I brought some over. Then I came back and Bob and I had to order pizza. So we ate it. He didn't drink all his martini that I left him, so I beat him in falling asleep in front of the TV (this time, mind you he beats me asleep all the time). Suddenly I'm no fun because I fell asleep. The scale wasn't any fun this morning either. :( (that was a frowny face, in case you didn't get that). Why does one tiny martini and some pizza wreck up my progress in one small hour?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SUSAN JENKINS SAARI !!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????? Martini's? PIZZA? If it takes 1 hour of walking at 4 MPH to walk off a tablespoon of butter, I imaginie I will see see passing through Lancaster county on your way to Boston to walk off your "Pizza Party".
Unfortunately, my recent demise was peanut butter...and I am still working it off which was 2 weeks ago.
I know that I can't afford to eat peanut butter and lose....but sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
So, having scolded you, DON"T Do That Again....get back on the horse and keep riding.
Your Chum
Gardini
SUSAN JENKINS SAARI !!! What are you doing???
It takes 1 hour @ 4 MPH walking to work off a tablespoon of butter. At that rate, I will look for you passing through Lancaster county on your way to Boston to work off your "Pizza Party".
my downfall was peanut butter. That was 2 weeks ago and I am still paying for it. the spirit was willing, but the body was weak.
Having scolded you accordingly, get back on the horse, and keep riding...
YOUR CHUM
Gardini
I know, I know... bad me. Yes, back on it. Yesterday was a good day. I fixed a fab dinner for Bob of chicken with fresh off the cob corn and sugar snap peas. We had fresh blueberries and black raspberries for dessert. I love this time of year for the berries!
Speaking for peanut butter, I like it just plain on your finger. Yum. It's not too bad for you if you get it organic (with again, no high fructose corn syrup). Jiff and Skippy and all regular brands have high fructose syrup in them. That stuff really affects me BAD.
Post a Comment