Monday, July 19, 2010

Ina Wins

Good dinner! Everything turned out really gourmet. I could have roasted the broccoli longer, but the fish was delicious. The potatoes were great - new very easy way to make them, roasted without warming up the oven.

I am starting to feel better, I mean more like myself. It has taken six weeks and the Rehoboth ocean, but I am feeling better. I am not coughing anymore and can breathe better. The healthy eating and the exercise are working, plus the lower stress too. Yeah!

Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

STEEL CUT MEAL WINS: First thing this morning, RSG presented a "must do today" list. Having just awakened, in my groggy state, I thought to myself, "this is the perfect opportunity to eat a real breakfast, scrambled eggs, ham, hash browns read the paper, drink coffee and ease into the week".
Then she said, you can fix your oatmeal while I get ready.
I remembered Saturday and how good it felt to have lost and made progress. so, with a lingering thought of ham and eggs, I slinked out to the kitchen and had my oatmeal. YUM YUM topped with cinnamon and raisins and just a small amount of skim milk.
I WON !!!! ( I Think, but didn't get out of doing the to do list. I need to go back on the road so I can get some rest)

Sue Saari said...

It's just those seemingly small decisions that you make every day that make the difference. Good job, Ron!!!! Oatmeal is good. I like variety, something new every day, or at least new variations. I don't feel deprived that way.