The meal last night was a winner: porkchops with onions and apples on brown rice with lots of vegies. Really good. Bob liked it a lot. So far this diet is pretty good. The only meal that we didn't like was the first dinner. There is a lot of preparation that I can do now. But I won't be able to do this when school starts back up. All the recipes go like this: get out a ton of vegies, cut them up, cook them somehow with a little chicken or seafood or pork. It is low fat and the only carbs you get are vegies or whole grains. This IS the no flour, no sugar diet, but it's high vegie too. The body responds well to it though.
It's hot, hot, hot here,
Sue
2 comments:
What I learned today: There is not much difference between 4.4 miles and 5 miles on the stationary bike...there is a huge difference between 5 miles and 6.3 miles. there were more hills as well, and I gave out after 5 miles in 34 minutes. I guess I am not quite ready for the intermediate level yet.
Good job! Keep it up, Ron. Exercise is where it's at! It makes me feel so much better.
Post a Comment