We are trying the 30 day plan from Eatingwell.com. We'll tell you how it goes. Have a look at this site and see what you think.
I was weeding and walked Essi. It's heating up out there.
Stay cool,
Sue
2 comments:
Gardini
said...
While you were gone, I lost 5 lbs one week, and gained one back the next week...however I didn't hit the peanut butter at all. Sometimes, it just happens. I am being very strict on myself this week, we"ll see what happens.
Keep on track! I didn't do too well by the scales during vacation, but I never pigged out. I ate salads every day for lunch and tried to watch it. I did have some Dolly's Carmel popcorn, though. It's the best. No French fries - not worth the calories to me. We took turns cooking. My brother is into health now - pretty neat. He's a very good cook too.
2 comments:
While you were gone, I lost 5 lbs one week, and gained one back the next week...however I didn't hit the peanut butter at all.
Sometimes, it just happens. I am being very strict on myself this week, we"ll see what happens.
Keep on track! I didn't do too well by the scales during vacation, but I never pigged out. I ate salads every day for lunch and tried to watch it. I did have some Dolly's Carmel popcorn, though. It's the best. No French fries - not worth the calories to me. We took turns cooking. My brother is into health now - pretty neat. He's a very good cook too.
Post a Comment