I made a meal from Eatingwell.com. It was the best meal yet. It was chicken stuffed with ham and mozarella, green bean sucatash, arugela sald, peaches with yogurt. Yum! Tonight I'm making London Broil. The dinner menu always includes two vegies, a starch, a protein/meat. Plus I'm loosing - weight was down this morning. I'll give you the official weigh-in on Thursday, my weigh-in day. It's going to be good.
I had my Lisa meeting yesterday (once a month). More about that tomorrow,
Sue
2 comments:
I took this through the spell checker and changed those words that I misspelled, but for some reason the original file was sent without the corrections - sorry!
Well....the saga continues...today was pressure clean the brick patio...assembling that damn machine was like fighting a 200 pound octopus...I was up at 5:30 4.4 miles on stationary bike, 2 times around the indoor track, oil changed in Van, and picked up machine from Hell all by 8:15.
Job Done...I'm done 2:10 and I am taking a nap. still sticking to no flour no sugar.
Post a Comment