What do you do when you're tired and you come home not feeling like cooking? You plan ahead, so you don't have to decide what to have. You already have the meal ready to go, just take it out of the refridgerator and cook it. That's what I did tonight. I came home and took Essi for a short walk, then did some work on my computer while sitting in the backyard catching up on my water. Then I came in and cooked swordfish, sliced tomatoes, and green beans. OK, it's not a gourmet meal, but it tasted good.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job, that is how it is done....meals during the HCG plan are very simple...ergo easy to plan...the challenge, as you know, is maintenance...which i think is tougher than losing.....when on the losing cycle.....the scales become a huge motivator, and the notion of cheating just doesn't appeal....TOO HARD to lose, and TOO EASY to gain...keep on...you are doing the right thing.
Post a Comment