Monday, August 29, 2011

Made It

Well, I survived. I had a good lunch and tried to drink my water, but didn't do too well on the water. I'm trying to get my routine down so I can drink the water. It's very difficult this year because the classes come right on top of each other, one right after another. The kids are responding well to Responsive Classroom though. This is good. Tomorrow I don't have 11 classes, so it will not be quite as tough.

I'm going to bed.
Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Suggestion....make a chart to track your wathat shoer consumption...I chart water and HCG Drops every day...I also created a daily weight loss graph in excel ...when you have a discouraging day you can look back and notice that there seems to be a pattern lose 2 to 3 days and gain lose 2 gain it is a downward trend not a straight line....sometimes, when you do everything that you are supposed to do, and don't lose....your body is taking a time out to resize...I have gone through this several times...it really helps to stay motivated to be able to look back....speaking of lookng back...I have gone from a size 56 suit to (within 4 pounds of a 42 regular...I have 2 really sharp suits that I havent worn in 10 years ...that I am squeezing into but they need to fit better befoe i can wear them....when i hit 100 pounds...I will put one on and send a picture ....Hang IN