(R., this one's for you!)
Phew... is it ever difficult, business travel, that is. And I'm even staying in the same bed for four nights. I know you travelers already know about the wonderful in-room air conditioner/heater that goes on and off LOUDLY, that's either freezing or boiling. Well, I had the added thrill of jets taking off just outside my room (or at least it sure sounds like it) from 5:40 am to 11:30 pm. My school paid for the room, so I couldn't switch hotels. But, my bed and pillows are ok and there's plenty of hot water. Decent food at the seminar, but not diet. I tried, but I don't think I did too well. Argh. I learned a lot. This was absolutely life changing as far as my teaching goes. I am on over load now. I hope I can figure out how to incorporate all this. Good stuff!!!!! Home tomorrow to a decent night's sleep. Essi is moping. I can't wait for the joyous yelps. Yeah!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you......I am on round 2 of the HCG program...so far it has gone well...my round 2 goal is another 20 pounds by September 1...will give you progress reports
Post a Comment