Sunday, August 14, 2011

Walking and Keeping Going

I've been doing a lot of it this summer. I can't believe I only have one more week to go before school starts up again. Wow, where did the summer go? Still walking, still working on my eating plan. I really want to keep it up when school starts. Some hints please from anybody reading out there.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Hints: Well, I will be very straight with you...and I speak from experience...because WW allows carbs in their pholosophy...it becamne a pitfall for me....I yoyo'd 10 pounds up and down for 6 months...and the victim was potatoes and corn...which were allowed..but they were not good for me and kept the Yoyo going....perhaps it was my failure and not the WW program (in all fairness) however, the continual motivation was not reflected on the scales and that is what had worked for me. I lost 44 pounds from january 2009 until May 2011...howver as of today, I have lost 46 pounds on the HCG program...the daily or bi-daily loss on the scales is a huge motivator.... the program requires discipline and self-control...I recommend that you revisit this possibility..you could easily drop 30 to 40 pounds in 45 days....I must confess that I have very few clothes that fit and I have another ten pounds to go...is that good or bad? maybe both