Friday, August 12, 2011

Out to Dinner for Less

We went out to dinner tonight. Good meal. I counted all my points and went over by six points. I have a lot of activity points and all my extra points that I haven't used. I always enjoy going out to dinner. When I was little we rarely went out, so it was always a special treat to me. Now I think most Americans go out all the time.

Weather is still nice. I am really enjoying it. Walked Essi today and rode the bike for 30 minutes. That should do something.

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Drink water...that is another tip....flavored stevia in water helps....mandarin orange or lemon....while on HCG we don't eat out....the diet is too limited....and eating out is where we easily gain....(and we love to eat out) I am inching nearer my goal 12 pounds to go and I will have lost 100 since January 2009...as of this morning I lost 10 since August 1...when RSG and I ate junk stuff getting ready for round 2 (Pizza,burgers,ice cream)etc our systems really didn't like it...stomach hurt....and we realized how bad that kind of eating is....chicken and fish seem to be the staples....12 to go....onward !

Sue Saari said...

Yes, water is an important key. I didn't get all my water in today. I'll do better tomorrow.