Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Now for all those new year's resolutions. I plan to stay the course, keep going on my path to healthy eating and weight. Hopefully this will mean that I will lose weight (got it spelled correctly this time - ha) and my feet will feel better. I have all sorts of plans for school and professional training too. It's going to be a good year, welcome 2011!

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

first project of the year....missions trip to Brazil (where the nuts come from)
learn to use my new cell phone (Droid)
Complete 50th Anniversary DVD...
Begin Planning for Moore OKLA HS Band 40th reunion (Their idea not mine)
Keep thinking that I ought to be working but hate to give up my daily go to the gym routine
SO...Happy New Year

Sue Saari said...

It sounds like you're working to me, just not getting paid. I can't wait to retire so I can work on whatever projects I like. The kids are fun though. I do enjoy them.