Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Knocking around

It's hard knocking around this house with only Essi to talk to. Second snow day in a row. I was productive, but I started getting cabin fever this afternoon. I had to get out of here for a bit. I don't have too much to say today. I did go down in the basement and ride my exercise bike hooked up down there and put all the Christmas boxes back in the closet neatly.

Hope you all had a nice day,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

each day is getting busier as I approach "Bon Voyage " but with the help of RSG I am getting it done....GREAT report at Dr check up this morning...all my "numbers" were excellent...much credit given to my daily exercise by my Doc for the good report

Sue Saari said...

Congratulations! A good report from the Doc always makes you feel good!!!!