Friday, January 7, 2011

Losing Contest

It started snowing this afternoon and it's still going. Tough week. Long day. Glad this is week is over. Some fun moments came with the third graders learning to vibrate their lips for their paper towel roll didgeridoos. They just loved it. I'm sure their teachers loved hearing the lips for the rest of the day - ha!

I got back in the groove with the early morning workouts. But we need to cut out those desserts during the week. They affect the weigh-in. We are starting a losing contest at school though. I'm on a 4 person team with 2 men and 2 women (I'm one). We'll see how that goes. Anything for some new motivation.

Hey, Brazil sounds nice. Warm and sunny with nice walks on the beach. In my dreams,
Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

BRAZIL....3 concerts a day....no time for the beach...I wanted to meet the "Girl from Ipanema"....no such luck. I was going to buy a thong...RSG threatened to leave me if I did...
And now, a word about desserts: STOP !!!
I have cut out sugar and white flour products...potatoes...corn.pasta...you name it I have cut it out...Lean Meat and salad...for a couple of weeks to jump start the loss...my snacks between meals are fruit...and I eat apples, grapes, oranges, melon....here is a challenge...when your competition begins....do the meat salad and fruit the first week...I predict you will lose 5 pounds...once you lose that much it becomes self-motivating....YOU CAN DO THIS