We've got another snow day today. We're supposed to 4-6 inches.
Here's a thought for you. I can remember when I was a little when there were very few fast food restaurants. Now they are on every corner with people lined up going through getting that food that's cheap, full of fat and sugar, and huge in portions. I think this development more than any other single thing, is responsible for our obesity in this country. That and our jobs that include no activity. A lot of people in offices just sit all day. And then they go home and sit some more in front of the TVs and computers. Yikes!!!! This is not me, of course. I am perfect in every way... NOT! I crave the fatty salty food and couch as much as the next person. It's take real will power to do otherwise.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It should say on the last sentence, "It takes real will power to do otherwise."
Post a Comment