
It was a good day. All the kids except for one class were good. They love to share with me, and I also love this. We don't get very much time for this, but I enjoy it too. We have to keep on target with lessons, but lining up and greeting them at the beginning I get to hear about their worlds. They are so worth it. Our future is right there in front of me. Wow!
Back on eating well too. Good lunch of salad, regular snacks. Bob is fixing dinner. Tomorrow I'm up at 5:30. Today I got up at 6:30. We have been sleeping in until 7 or 7:30, so it's a shock to go back to early rising.
Here is my sweetie with her bone. Tried to get image, but it just spun.
Have a good evening,
Sue
2 comments:
After Christmas and my brother's 50th Celebration...I was back at the Gym today...and was 2 ounces lighter....it is a constant struggle...however it is better than 2 pounds heavier....Now to prepare for the trip to Brazil and still maintain weight loss momentum...would love to be down 2 pounds by Saturday and will give it my best effort...
Brazil sounds so neat. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment