Well, we've had 8 inches this spring. Why is it we get too much or too little, never just right? A question for the ages...
We had a tornado warning in the middle of the night last night, so we went down into the basement for a while. It was a heck of a storm - knocked out power to a lot of people, high winds, and LOTS of rain, but no tornado. Of course I could not go back to sleep (the warning went off at 1:13 am) until 5, then I had to get up. Everybody was a wreck today. We all were sleep deprived.
More rain to come - yikes!
Doing ok on the eating, but not the exercise. I still have the chest crud, a bit worse today due to no sleep. We have off Good Friday though and a 3 day weekend. We're supposed to get more rain almost all weekend. Boo-hoo. I'm whining like a baby, so I'll stop.
To bed,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One good thing - there are significant fewer dandelions due to all my digging of them the past few years. I really have made progress. Plus the corn gluten keeps new ones from sprouting.
By the way, some of my kids said that a tornado (maybe just very high winds) knocked down several garages in their neighborhood.
Post a Comment