Friday, April 1, 2011

Oz Agrees

The famous Dr. Oz agrees with what we'ver been talking about: colored food, whole grains, smaller meals with snacks. Keep the metabolism stoked by eating often, but not so much.

Day of beauty today for me. Bob said is worked - ha! It was a day of being pampered to the hilt.

Only two more days of vacay - boo, hoo!

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

WW result....up .4 However, I was diligent in my tracking and except for missing one day at the gym this week, I maintained my exercise...sooo....here we go again...I will try to eat smaller portions,,,I am currently eating Steel Cut oatmeal for breakfast....salad and a pork chop or small chicken breast skinless... (boneless) for lunch...light supper perhaps chicken or fish salad and a vegetabled....fruit in between meals..ONWARD

Sue Saari said...

I didn't lose either, but I did workout every day. We had nothing "bad" until last night when we split a dessert with a fish main course and no pasta at Bravos. Yes, ONWARD!