Sunday, April 24, 2011

Progress or Lack thereof

I had a big boo-hoo today about my slooooow progress. I mean, it seems like I lose 2 pounds and then gain back 1.5. I need to kick things up a couple notches. Plus, I still have the chest crud. It's really starting to bug me along with all this endless rain we're getting. I can't into my beds to work because everything is under water. The gill over the ground is taking over. This weed just LOVES this rain. Help out there in blog land. I need a shot in the arm.

Sue

PS We had swordfish for Easter dinner, but we had Dorothy Lane cookies for dessert. That's what I mean. I do a lot of good things, but not enough.

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

OK... I feel your pain...I crashed and burned too this weekend...just got away from me...didnt feel like going to the gym today...but I am...this week I am doing NO FLOUR NO SUGAR check out Sparkspeople.com ......NO EXCUSES....try it...RSG is much smaller than I and she has lost 10 pounds since January doing no sugar...we all fall off the wagon...just don't lay in the dirt..get up, dust yourself off...and get back on the program.....NO EXCUSES....WE CAN DO THIS