Boy, am I tired. I woke early again last night at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep. My nose was totally stopped up and clearing it woke me up. Bummer. I hope I can sleep all the way to 5:30 tonight. I am just not an early riser. I like to wake with the sunrise and not before.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to sleep in...it has been years since I logged it until 10:00 a.m. This getting older just is not my idea of fun...last night I took RSG to Baltimore ( she has an early a.m. flight to OKLA) We stayed in a very nice Holiday Inn at the airport...she was up at 4:15 (as was I) At 5:15 I PUT HER ON THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE, and was so wide awake.. I drove back to PA. I also passed up 3 favorite Breakfast Restaurants, came straight home and had Steel Cut oatmeal for Breakfast.
Wow, now that's willpower. I would have really been tempted.
Post a Comment