Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sushi

I love it. I usually get some on Saturdays before I go food shopping for the week. It is very good quality. I go to this place not far from here that doesn't have anything fancy, but just the sushi basics. You haven't lived until you've tasted salmon, tuna, and yellow tail fresh and uncooked. It is so very good. Salmon is down right sweet. Tuna tastes like tuna, much better than what comes out of a can. Yellow tail is like eating butter. The texture is very smooth across the tongue. Yum.

Well, one more day of spring break. It has really been a nice week off. I have really enjoyed a week with no schedules and just relaxing, spending time with Bob, Essi, and some friends, but mostly just our little family. I can't say I'm looking forward to going back, but I'll try to psych myself up tomorrow.

Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

My Dear Susan !!!!

Sushi is bound to be radio active....haven't you been keeping up with the events in Japan...and you surely know that sushi is Japanese....ergo: it must be radioactive....I don't eat dead fish that haven't been cooked....BLEECH !!!