I have always hated doing this, keeping a food journal. You keep writing down the same things. Experts always want you to do this, even online now with the keeping track.
Still raining. We're at 13.5 inches for April, ready to set the record for the wettest April OF ALL TIME. Stuff that loves this is: grass and all kinds of weeds. These especially love the water.
My lungs closed up today. I guess I have to believe I have asthma. Today I forgot to bring my inhaler to school. I know, I should have stayed home. Well, I had several coughing fits and couldn't get air. It was creepy and I didn't like it one bit. I was ok once I got home and took a puff of my medicine - yikes! I'm staying home tomorrow to rest some more. It would be nice if I could sleep. I didn't get much last night due to too much wheezing. I kept myself up.
Royal wedding tomorrow morning. I know, big deal.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
By the Numbers:
1. KEEP your inhaler with you...DUH!
2. Stay home and rest until you are better..DUH!
3. go to Sparkspeople.com for a food tracker (free) DUH!
4. I got up at 2:45 a.m. and watched the entire Royal wedding...the music was fabulous...worth watching the service to hear the music...my Grandma Rowntree from Bradford England would be so proud of the Pomp and ceremony which was done so well...
New weight strategy on the horizon...if it works I will clue you in....DUH!
We taped BBCA and saw the entire thing. We agree. The music was just grand. We especially liked the Rutter and the Welsh composer, forget his name, but it was for choir alone. Really good show. We enjoyed it too!
Post a Comment