Have water with every meal - increases calorie blasting 24%, two cups that is
Take a 20 minute walk - after each meal? start with 5 and build it up
Lift weights - walking isn't enough - you need weight training even if you use your own body to lift
Today I did a yoga class, first time in a while. It was great. We did lots of warrior 1s, 2s, and reverse warriors. Lots of downward facing dogs, sun salutations, and chairs. The chair is really good - you stand with feet at shouldar length apart, then squat like you sitting down in a chair, only you hold it there. Good for hips and hams.
We watched "Dive, Dive" tonight with Clark Gable and Burt Lancaster. At least that's what we call it. They're on a submarine. Good movie.
Cheers and good night. Tomorrow is Sunday, our favorite day.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As much as it pains me....I have to "fess up"
This was a bad day....gained 1.2 the past week....tonight RSG not feeling great and said Pizza sounded good... I was on that like a Japanese Beetle on a Grape Vine....long long time since I had Pizza....since I had already had a bad day....I decided this was my vacation day from WW routine....Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning....I will do better
Yeah, I have problems with pizza too. Some people say, "oh pizza is ok if you just eat a small piece." Yeah, right! Two pieces minimum. We can't just eat one piece either. Me too - back to 5:30 am tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment