You can post feeds in new ways, blogger just told me.
Nice day today, though still cold, only slightly above freezing. I haven't been able to garden much, although i did get the corn gluten on yesterday in the snow flurries (argh). I got my little plot at school spring cleaned today, plus a few other things. We had a nice lunch, I worked out, walked Essi, and made a big pot of chile, most of which I froze. This is good. I was very sore today, feet and everywhere else. We had a very nice dinner with our neighbors last night at their house. Good meal and very fine conversation. I did so enjoy the evening. We both did.
Tomorrow, a day of beauty, or at least some pampering,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Unusual Day Today...was very good regarding food.....stayed on plan....but was very tired all day....missed going to the gym.. which almost never happens...
got a Memorial Service Gig Sunday afternoon whhich pays $175....also 2 Church services in the morning....and Male Chorus Concert that evening....I guess I needed the rest in advance....
Post a Comment