Friday, April 8, 2011

Number 58

Well, I had a really nice birthday day. My friend Sally sent a boxful of gifts I've been opening all week. What a pal! My kids sang happy birthday to me. My mother used to call me on my birthday and sing. I was thinking of her when they sang. I've been feeling especially "gorgeous" due to my "day of beauty" Bob got me last Friday. Ha! I had a couple moments to sit and enjoy the pretty day, some outside my trailer waiting for late classes and some after school with Essi on my lap. Bob and I had a nice dinner and watched a cute movie. The scale was even nice to me today and showed a .8 loss.

So now I am 58.
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Happy Birthday sort of says it all..Congratulations on 58 (a mere child)
I will be 68 Sept 6

Sue Saari said...

B will be 64 next Friday.