We can get them all year round now. Always use parsley (I like Italian, better flavor), basil, and rosemary. I got a little rosemary plant a few weeks ago. So far it's doing good in my east window. They are difficult to overwinter. Parsley is plentiful at Dorothy Lane Market. You can usually find basil too. They sell coriander too. Herbs are great for you with antioxidants galore and they really improve the taste of many dishes.
Tough day because I did not sleep well and had a couple hours of driving before my usual tough Monday. But I made it. We're supposed to get snow overnight and up to 5 inches tomorrow. We probably won't have school, but we'll see.
I exhausted and am going to bed.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bob made it too, so now "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."
How do I miss going to NAMM???
Let me count the ways...
Um let's see...um....hm...I guess it would have to be the Wednesday Night Chinese Dinner
All else pales in comparison
Yes, I know how you miss that shark fin's soup and sea slugs. B is REALLY looking forward to this... NOT! Personally, I'd much rather be going on musical adventures to Brazil. I'm jealous. I love to travel, but you guys get to do it while we girls stay home. Humph! My sister's going to Africa in May. I have always wanted to go there to see the animals before they're gone. I want to see the Great Migration, one of the only ones left in the world.
Post a Comment