I got on the scale this morning. It was good news. Not spectacular, but good. I was down .6 of a pound. I hope to be in new numbers soon (all WWers know what that means).
I have been working out like a son of a gun since Tuesday. I'm still sore, but better. I like to ride the bike. The area where you sit has to get back in shape. I think I don't want to know what happens there, but eventually it isn't sore anymore. When I was in cycling shape, I could ride all day and not feel my "sits" bones. But I sure feel them now. I did weights two times and also did yoga yesterday. Today, I'm doing some bike in the Fitness Center. Thursday I did my first spin class for a while with weights interspersed (they call it Spin with Weights) - REALLY good workout. It takes a lot of effort to do exercise, but I'm happy to say my feet don't hurt any worse than they always do. I take Aleve and it gets me through.
Have you heard of the sprouted wheat pretzels? They are made with whole wheat and the wheat is sprouted before they grind it. It supposed to be metastasized like vegies, instead of straight carbs. They are good and taste like regular pretzels. You have three and you're satisfied. Another good snack is a celery stick filled with hummus. Good!
Rain, rain, go away, and come again another day,
Sue
1 comment:
I second the comment about sprouted wheat pretzels and hummus on celery! B
Post a Comment