I am getting psyched for my week in Rehoboth with my family. Bob isn't going this year. We all have condos on the ocean at One Virginia Avenue. Mine is on the corner and you can hear the waves all night while you sleep. I love the ocean and am looking forward to just walking on the beach and reading a couple good books under the beach umbrella while listening and smelling the ocean. We all will take turns cooking, my family's idea to save some money. I'm trying to decide what to make - something simple, but good.
I'm getting ready to walk Essi. Otto is napping on the bed. Bob just went to the Y to work out. It's very quiet here this morning. We should get a break in the humidity when this front goes through.
Hope you're having a good day,
Sue
1 comment:
I put the finishing touches on my yardwork this morning....thanks to Brenemann Landscaping. 5 guys, 6 hours 2 dumptruck loads of mulch...and my work was done. If the Ephrata Garden Club doesn't see this tomorrow while it is new and fresh looking, I don't stand a chance of winning whatever it is I could win. However....RSG can no longer say, "Ron, you need to do something about the weeds".... I DONE IT !!!!
Back on track with Weight watchers...which means I stay a little hungry most of the time. I discovered, that if I feel full, I gain that week. I also discovered, that I cannot eat peanut butter and lose.
I hope to give you a good report this week....stay tuned.
Post a Comment