Saturday, June 26, 2010

Breakfast Out

It's going up to the mid '90s today. Yikes! And the humidity is back. Our garden tour is today. I'm helping out by taking a turn at the door to hole punch tickets as people come by. I'm hoping somebody brings an umbrella.

We like eating breakfast out on Saturday morning. We have this restaurant in town called the Breakfast Club. It's a locally owned business (not chain). They have good food at reasonable prices. Good breakfasts and lunches too. I have my favorite breakfast of all time, pancakes with blueberries, eggs scrambled soft, and crisp bacon. Not diet, but good!

Better get the exercise in early today!
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

I did 4.4 miles on stationary bike before my WW meeting this morning. Had a small gain this week so I am cold turkey hitting the WW system hard this week...must lose at least 2 pounds. Wish me luck.

Sue Saari said...

Good luck, Ron! Yes, I'm getting back on it strict too - starting now!