Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eatingwell.com website

We've had our daily rain shower this morning. It is so humid that all the windows are fogged up on the inside.

Our annual garden tour (the one we were in last year) is this week. We had the pretour last night for all the garden club members. There are some nice gardens this year, but most are quite young gardens. These are the ones that are just planted or planted under 4 years. The older gardens are always more full, that is usually you see much less mulch. This is more what my gardens look like.

I have a new website for good food. It's called eatingwell.com. It's not my site, but Lisa told me about it. It looks really good with recipes, menus, information on nutrition, etc. Try it out.

Going to the Y,
Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

My garden features an abundance of older mulch, and some of natures natural wild verdure.....the Ephrata Garden Club members turned down my application for membership based on a lack of understanding of the program. I was confused, I thought that my last name entitled me to membership...they looked at my front flower bed, pointed and laughed. They advised me that as an Ephrata Garden Club applicant, I had more potential of winning "The Last Comic Standing" than being approved for membership. Man ,those members are really mean spirited...
I am going to the gym...awhile.