Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On Course

Well, it's sunny and bright... in my dreams. Rain again overnight and cloudy gloominess this morning. We need to dry out!!!!

My exercise and eating is going well. I'm finally going back the right way on the scale. I'm working out like a son of a gun. I took care of the school loose ends yesterday. I'm getting ready for my spin/weights class in a couple minutes.

Bob will be gone for a couple days. Yikes! That hasn't happened in a while. I'm still planning to be with family at Rehoboth. Bob says he'll stay here. I would like to him to come for a couple days.

Here's hoping it's sunny where you are,
Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Working out is great...go to it...count your points...try no flour no sugar for a week.

RE: Rehobeth

I think that Otto and Essie would benefit from Bob's undivided attention, don't you?