I battled my way up the path in the back pulling weeds. I had an entire colony of wild solidago and primroses growing in the path. I had put down wood chips for the path, but the weeds grew just great right through it. I've got morning glory and gill-0ver-the-ground too. Something bit me around my waist and put quite a bit of poison in. I think it might have been a spider of some kind, but I don't remember it biting.
I walk Essi today. It is a glorious sunny day and not too hot. The birds are singing. I spotted quite a few butterflies in the yard yesterday too and lots of bumble bees doing their thing.
What about low meat meals - ever tried them?
Sue
1 comment:
The nearest I have come to a meatless meal, is a Taco Soup made with several different kinds of beans, and ground turkey. 1 cup = 2 WW points...it is tasty and filling.
RE: Spider Bites Robbie Sue can walk through a spider WEB and break out in a most unpleasant poison ivy like rash. It came from a spider bite several years ago, and is plenty unpleasant. Since her chemo treatments, this rash is much less evident, but still annoying....watch out for spider webs.
Post a Comment