What I'm doing right: drinking plenty of water, working out every day and mixing it up with different activities, spending plenty of time outside, visiting our Farmer's Market every week for fresh vegies and fruit, eating plenty of vegies and fruits, cutting way down on sugar and processed white flour and choosing instead whole grains and natural fruits.
I did battle with runaway hops yesterday. I wish I had NEVER planted that stuff. I do believe it would grow over top of the house if I let it. It had already taken over out of my fruit trees. It made me break out real good too. I need to wear a space suit to pull it up. Yikes!
Our garden tour is this weekend. I'm glad I'm not on it this year - my weeds are just too healthy.
We have a break in the humidity a bit today - yippee!
Sue
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS !! 1.2 is great !!! No sugar and no flour works..here is a tip. Substitute Ezekiel bread for Whole grain. It is kept in a freezer at the Grocery Store, as it is not processed at all. it is good for toast.
If you have to have bread, try Arnold's Sandwich thins, they are very low on WW points.
Keep It Up
Gardini
Post a Comment