I guess I overdid it yesterday. I rode the bike at the Y and then did upper body weights. Then I came home and mowed the grass. It took me quite a while because there were sticks to pick up and dried up clods of grass to remulch. The grass looked good when I was finished - the way I like it, anyway. I finally got the mower set at 3.5 inches. That's where I like it mowed. The grass is very healthy and has room to make long roots. Our grass (due to organic practice) looks green and nice way longer than others' grass that receives chemical fertilizer and low cutting.
Anyway, I'm a bit sore, but ok. It felt good to sweat yesterday. I just tried to walk Essi and it started raining. We had to come back. I'll have to try again later. I'm going over to the Y to do something, maybe ride the bike for a bit to get loosened up.
So, we're back on it. Strawberries are in season now and so good. We had some last night.
Sue
2 comments:
Good Job ! I am changing my weigh in at WW to Thursday evening instead of Saturday Morning, so this week may not earn me a sticker in my book...but my Doctor's report was so good that I am resolved to do even better. I have strawberries for an afternoon snack, and will sometimes dip them in Cool Whip Lite....also try to find Arnolds sandwich thins (they are 1 point) and hebrew national 97% Fat Free Hot Dogs. 1 hot dog in a sandwich thin =3 points....and tastes good.
Gardini
I'll have to look for them. I like hot dogs.
Post a Comment