Monday, May 31, 2010

Going Home

Mother died Sunday night after all had left. Bob and I are going to her funeral and leave today, June 1. We're driving out. Viewing is tomorrow with the funeral Friday morning at Atonement Church in Claymont. Burial is Friday afternoon at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery.

I had a dream last night. Mother was her old perky self. She didn't say anything, but I think she was telling me she's ok.

Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

Dvorak...New World Movement #2 ?

Gardini said...

I am glad, for your sake, that this episode in life is behind you. These times cause stress and unhappy emotions, easily soothed by food. Your dear mother is now resting in a better place, and you can take comfort that she is no longer in any pain. ERGO: It is time to crank it up a notch and go for 2 pounds this week...how do you do that?
NO FLOUR NO SUGAR !!
Please try it for a week...I have melon, watermelon, banana's, strawberries, fresh cherries for in between meal snacks. try steel cut oatmeal for breakfast with cinnamon, raisins and skim milk.
also...olive oil and cracked black pepper triscuts (no flour)
Hang in there, my daughter, Johanna is going on the program too.