Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rainy and Sad

We lost a dear friend last night to ALS. He was a wonderful person and will be sorely missed by his many friend, us included. I take some comfort in the knowledge that he is no longer suffering in his useless body. It also makes me realize how blessed I am with a body that is healthy.

When I'm sad I want to eat. Actually I have the same problem for just about any strong emotion. Emotional eating is one of my biggest problems. I wish I could figure out something else to do that would make me feel better. I am SO TIRED OF LUGGING THIS EXTRA WEIGHT AROUND. You can't imagine. I have a healthy body that's too heavy for my frame.

Hey, you folks out there, let's get some feedback and comments!!!! Just click on Follow and then comment at the bottom of my posting.

Sue

No comments: