Sunday, May 9, 2010

Importance of a Wonderful Mate

I have one - my husband, Bob. I love him so much. He is my supporter, friend, and love. May it be so with everybody to find someone to love and who loves you fully and completely. Bob, I love you!

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Robbie Sue has been my wife for 43 years as of today June 3. We have looked cancer in the face, and walked hand in hand through that journey.
We have raised 3 wonderful kids, of whom we are very proud. We enjoy 5 spectacular grandchildren, eating breakfast out and reading the paper until our food arrives, and living a quiet daily life.
Our married life survived 36 years of my being on the road and away 3 or 4 nights a week. I give RSG all the credit for being strong and raising the kids while I was trying to earn enough to support us all.
Without a doubt, she is the glue that held everything together, for which I am eternally grateful.
Love is more to me than my limited ability to express it. But, let ther be no mistake...I do love Robbie Sue. ( I just wish that she loved my card tricks as much as I love her or even half as much would be sufficient)