Yeah! The sun came out today. It was a lovely day. TGIF and horray for the weekend. I have iris in bloom - my favorites with the heirloom roses and sweet rocket - very pretty.
Happy weekend, Sue
2 comments:
gardini
said...
At a plateau last few days...part of the plan ....haven't gained or lost...will be on it 21 days come Tuesday....we have a large Lilac bush at the corner of the garage that smells wonderful Bye for now
I love Lilacs. We have one on either side of out back door. They should have been planted further out from the porch, but we love the flowers and their wonderful smell too. Isn't Spring grand?
2 comments:
At a plateau last few days...part of the plan ....haven't gained or lost...will be on it 21 days come Tuesday....we have a large Lilac bush at the corner of the garage that smells wonderful
Bye for now
I love Lilacs. We have one on either side of out back door. They should have been planted further out from the porch, but we love the flowers and their wonderful smell too. Isn't Spring grand?
Post a Comment