My nutritionist says to burn the right fat, you must keep your metabolism stoked by eating small meals and snacks. You should eat every 2-3 hours. You need to choose whole grains for the carbs, at least 5-6 servings of veggies a day, 2-3 servings of fruit, healthy fats (like olive oil and avocado), good protein (including several servings of fish per week, chicken, beans, and not much red meat). You need to exercise to keep the metabolism up too. Anything the encourages the gain and lose effect, known as yo-yoing is not good. She also stresses changing habits for life, small changes for life. Losing 1-2 pounds a week allows your body to adjust and helps you not gain it back. Looking long term is her way to go.
Tomorrow is Friday - it's still cold and cloudy with drizzle. I'm ready for the weather to change WE NEED SUN!
Good night,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is correct...I agree...in my case I needed to do something to jump start a 6 month plateau...once I have completed this program will follow her guideline...carbs seems to be my culprit....maybe I have broken that cycle....and with that being said ....ONWARD (to the Gym)
All right! good job and onward!
Post a Comment