Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Salads and a Loss

Try black rice, soba noodles with soy beans, spinach with wheat berries and orzo.

We were mourning the loss of a local sheriff who lost his life in the line of duty this week and left behind a wife and three little children. So sad and senseless. He was buried in the Lebanon Cemetery today. There was a procession of over a 100 police cars from all over the state.

My sweet rockets and iris are blooming.

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Total Loss = 14 pounds...program is working well...when I have completed the Phase 2 portion....and enter the maintenance phase....the eating lifestyle will change...and for the good....basically in Phasew 3 and maintenance thereafter...portion control...watch carbs...but I have miles to go before I get there....hoping for a total loss of 20 by next Sunday

Sue Saari said...

You're doing that new French program they had on Dr. Oz, aren't you? OK, fess up! Congrats on the weight off!