Monday, May 16, 2011

Healthy Day

Cold and wet again today. Good day of eating healthily. Bob cooked a good dinner with chicken, yummy local asparagus, couscous, and tomatoes with a little yogurt for dessert.

The kids have one dynamic level these days: LOUD, LOUDER, and EAR SPLITTING. I don't know how they don't all lose their hearing with how loud they talk to each other. Only 13 more school days left!!!

I have some gorgeous iris blooming now. I picked a huge bunch of flowers yesterday to bring inside. My mini pond is doing great. It's really pretty and I love the sound at night.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Well....the progress is slow and steady...as of today 15.2 pounds....I will be on this at least another week and make a decision from there...but it is encouarging to shed this weight...and once you establish the daily rhythm it is fairly painless...would not suggest it while you are in school...onward!