Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Planning the Menu

Happy Tuesday. I can't think of anything brilliant to say today. We did plan out our menus on Sunday. That's working so far. I've been working out again. Yeah. Getting up tomorrow morning to do bike.

I read about the diet. I don't like that there's no breakfast. It's a very low calorie diet, looks about 800 calories per day to me. No wonder you lose so much weight. I'm going to study it some more.

Have some good sleep,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

it is actually 500 calories...you are allowed to stretch out the food to cover breakfast but must stick to the plan breakfast could be melba toast and an apple lunch would then be chicken breast 100 grams and a cup of cucumber as an example...the key is that HCG burns the stored fat that never burns itherwise....down 16.4

Sue Saari said...

Yikes! Interesting, but kind of goes against the advise of my nutritionist that I've gotten all the healthy eating hints from. Please be careful. Please check with your doctor. We care about you.